At Oliver Equipment, our people make the difference!
Oliver Equipment's expertise, unmatched technical support, experienced factory trained personnel, extensive inventory of OEM parts, responsiveness and commitment to service excellence makes OEC a leader in the service industry. Whether it's for routine preventative maintenance, complete reliability upgrade, performance run test, conversion or emergency field service, we are dedicated to our work and look forward to every opportunity to serve our customers.
OEC is Houston's Authorized Service Center for Sundyne and Milton Roy products.
Factory Trained Technicians & OEM Parts
OEC is the local channel partner for each OEM that we represent. All repairs are completed by qualified and experienced service experts.
- Complete Factory Overhaul
- Upgrades To The Latest Factory Design
- One Year Factory Warranty
- Factory Documentation, Machine History, BOM's And Drawings
Installation Ready Repairs
OEC will provide a full array of static, operational and function testing to assure that your equipment is ready for install.
- Full Performance Run Test
- Static Seal Pressure Test
- Gearbox Run Test
Is your equipment still operating to original design conditions? If not, OEC can provide complete design reviews and upgrade your equipment for better performance and increased MTBF.
- Equipment Design Reviews
- Equipment Conversions Or Rerate To New Operating Conditions
- Increased Reliability
- Latest And Greatest Parts Generation
- Higher MTBF
Contact The Factory-Trained Experts Today:
Use Extension 1148 or 1106
After Hours: 713-856-9206
Emergency Repairs or Technical Support - X3
After Hours Parts - X4
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 4:30pm
Factory Authorized Service Center
- All repairs are backed by OEC & factory warranty
- All rotating components are dynamically balanced at 4W/N
- Factory trained technicians
- Generous inventory technicians
- OEM tolerances and specification
- Staff and factory engineering support
- Factory engineered conversions with predicted and "As-Tested" data
- "As Found" and "As Built" final documentation
- Equipment function and performance testing
Field Service & Technical Support
- Equipment and system troubleshooting
- Local, responsive support - telephone and On-Site
- Installation reviews and start-up assistance
- Maintenance, engineering, and operator training
- On-site guidance of end user maintenance team
- Engineering design review for chronic issues ("Worst Actors")
- Root cause failure analysis
- Expedited parts orders for fastest delivery option